WHAT'S THE TIME?

Monday 3 September 2012

Introducing Guest


Um, hi.
(I suppose there are worse ways to start off with an entry. None come to mind.)

Anyway, ignore the lousy beginning. It’s time to really get started.

I am Guest, younger sister of the fitness freak (I think the phrase has been used ample number of times for you to know who I’m talking about). I have been…er, whats the word? Invited to take part in this blog that she and her friend started. My name will be ‘Guest’ until I come up with a better name, but I have to say Guest is the best option for now.


So, a brief introduction: I’m 14, studying in the ninth grade (which supposedly is the, and I quote, “Along with tenth, the most important years of your life! Study hard and you wont be chucked into the ‘Extra Edge’ batch where you’ll have to stay back after school to get remedial tuitions with a bunch of blockheads”) and desperately hoping every day that I accidentally get caught in a space-time alternate dimensional rift and crash into the Narutoverse as an awesome ninja (I’ve even decided the powers I wanna have. Just for information’s sake, its anti-chakra, something which rejects all other kinds of ninja chakra….oh, never mind

-_-) Either that or I get hit by radio-active waves and turn into a superhero who helps the world defend itself from the aliens.
O.O
Anywaaay, I’m also going to be the resident anime expert of this blog. I’ve watched most of the mainstream anime so at-least I know something of what I’m doing. I hope. I’m really trying to be one of those super anime ‘otakus’ who have knowledge of every single anime in the world and seriously know their stuff. Compared to them, I’m still a noob but right now I’m tackling rom-com/badass mangas. Those are my favorites. *_*
I’m also a shipper! Shipping is rooting for a couple to, you know, finally get together in the manga, or the anime, or even a sitcom. It’s one of my favorite pastimes! For example, in the manga Beelzebub, I ship Tatsugarde, the pairing of Oga Tatsumi and Hildagarde. My absolute favorite ship, though, is Ichiruki (Ichigo and Rukia, from Bleach), the best pairing ever. And from Big Bang Theory, I’m in a dilemma whether to ship Shamy (Sheldon and Amy) or Shenny (Sheldon and Penny). From Castle, I ship Caskett(Castle and Beckett). But these are just examples.
I also like art. It’s real fun to pick which colour goes with the other. My favorites are the contrasting ones, like black and white, which compliment each other beautifully. I also draw anime but mostly it is seeing and drawing. But one day, I WILL create a complete fluffy romantic Ichiruki doujinshi (a kind of …fan-comic?).
But enough about that. (I think the constant anime references might be getting tiresome so, I will try to speak in normal English from now on)
Forgive my tendency to get carried away. However you will be seeing a lot of it. You know, if I write again. If  I ever get the time to write again. If I suddenly don’t bail out in the middle.
That’s a lot of ifs.
So yes, that’s me. I hope I write another article soon, although that’s not highly plausible considering that, in the end, I’m only a Guest. I bet a Guest doesn’t get to write a lot in something which they aren’t completely a part of…-_-
I might have to stop now since sleep’s getting to me. Thanks for sticking by for so long and reading this lengthy semi-rant of mine. And with that I bid you, my imaginary reader, farewell.
Ataraxis.
(Don’t know the meaning? Go google it. ^_^)

No comments:

Post a Comment